Spiga

FRESH ON THE SET: USHER

Usher tapped an MTV Promo Sunday. He will be featured as, MTV's "Artsit of The Week" when his album, "Here I Stand" drops next Tuesday, May 27th.

USHER 1

USHER 2

View more pics and offical "Here I Stand" tracklisting under the hood...

Usher also brought his son, Usher Raymond V on the set
USHER AND HIS SON

USHER AND HIS SON 2

HERE I STAND TRACKLISTING
1. Intro
2. Love In This Club featuring Young Jeezy
3. This Ain't Sex
4. Trading Places
5. Moving Mountains
6. What's Your Name featuring will.i.am
7. Prayer For You Interlude
8. Something Special
9. Love You Gently
10. Best Thing featuring Jay Z
11. Before I Met You
12. His Mistakes
13. Appetite
14. What's A Man To Do
15. Lifetime
16. Love In This Club Part II featuring Beyoncé & Lil Wayne
17. Here I Stand

[Images Provided by WireImage]


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy