Spiga

I KNEW HE WAS CRAZY!

Actor, Terrence Howard is very protective of his 14 year-old daughter so much, that he threatened to kill her boyfriend!

She’s supposedly in love with some guy. I made her break up with him and I’ve threatened to kill him. I was like, you picked a green fruit from the tree that’s far from ripe." And Howard ensures he keeps a tight-leash on his beloved kids - warning Aubrey she will be cut out of any future inheritance if she is not "obedient".

He tells his daughter, "I’ve set a lot of things aside for you, but those things are only yours as long as you’re obedient to me." However, the actor has put a crafty plan into action to make sure the teenager doesn’t fall back into her unsuitable relationship.

He adds, "She’s OK now. Though, I’m sure he’s still kind of her boyfriend.
This summer I’ll take her off to another country where her phone won’t work, and he’ll start dating someone else.


...I wish any dude well who dares to date his daughter. I knew something was off about him, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

[SOURCE]

[Image Provided by WENN]

Add to GlobalGrind!


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy