Spiga

WE KNEW IT WAS COMING...

[Image Provided by WireImage]

Star Jones Reynolds and her ex-hubby Al Scales Reynolds have filed for divorce. Star filed the paper a month ago and the two have been separated from Al ever since.

Several years ago I made an error in judgment by inviting the media into the most intimate area of my life, The dissolution of a marriage is a difficult time in anyone's life that requires privacy with one's thoughts. I have committed myself to handling this situation with dignity and grace and look forward to emerging from this period as a stronger and wiser woman.


Star told "Entertainment Tonight".

The two married on live T.V., via ABC on Nov 13, 2004.

Wow....I guess all those "gay" rumors got to her. Don't be mad Star, I'm sure Terry McMillian has a shoulder you can lean on. [SOURCE]

Add to GlobalGrind!


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy