Spiga

TERRI J. VAUGHN AND HUSBAND WELCOME NEW BABY BOY!

[Image Provided by WireImage]

Actress Terri J. Vaughn and her husband, arena football player Karon Riley welcomed a baby boy on April 21st. The couple named there son, Kal'El Joseph Riley because Karon is a huge Superman' fanatic and Kal'El is Superman's Kryptonian name and means "God-like abilities.

The baby weighed in at 7 pounds and 6 ounces.

I think the name is very fitting for him -- he's strong, cool and mellow, just perfect, I could tell even when I was carrying him inside me because he made me feel like Superwoman!
Terri said, mentioning the reason behind her son's name. [SOURCE]

Terri and Karon at the premiere of Daddy's Little Girls
[Image Provided by WireImage]

Congrats to the couple!!!.....It's nice to know that Terri hasn't fallen off the face of the earth ever since the "Steve Harvey Show" went off the air!

Add to GlobalGrind!


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy