Spiga

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO, HUH?

The Game recently sat down for an interview with XXL magazine for the June edition. Here are some snippets of the interview. All I can say is that this dude needs some serious mental evaluation.

Read the interview under the cut.














On doing a 60-day bid for a gun charge:

My life is f---ed up right now. I'm in a f---ed up place. My fans love me, and I know what they want but in a minute, I'm not gonna be physically capable of pleasing the world with music. Because my mind isn't right. People are driving me under God's good earth.


On alienating himself from Dr.Dre, Big Fase 100(brother), 50 Cent, G-Unit and having suicidal thoughts:
Sometimes I wanna be at peace so bad that I wish myself off of the earth. I am the nobody in hip-hop, I sleep where I can. I'll take a blanket if you got one. I'm homeless in hip-hop.


Breaking down and crying:
The tears coming from my left eye are from my s#!t that I'm dealing with in my life, and the tears down my right cheek are tears for hip-hop.


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy