Spiga

REALLY FEELING: "THE WAY I LOVE YOU" BY ASHANTI

I am really feeling this song. I have not always been a huge Ashanti fan, and reason being is because I felt she lacked talent. Don't get me wrong, she does have some hot songs that you can groove to. I just always felt that she passed in the music industry because of her looks, because she is cute.

The first time I heard "The Way I Love You", I immediayley cut off the radio not wanting to hear it. Then the video came out two weeks ago and I watched it and I thought it was okay. Then as days passed and the radio playing it over and over again, it begin to grow on me, so much that I downloaded it on my Ipod!

The lyrics are really good and she is stepping her vocal game up. You can tell she has been putting work in with a vocal coach.

Her new album, "The Declaration" is suppose to be released on June 10, 2008.


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy