Spiga

MARIAH CAREY ALBUM COVER

The album cover for Mariah's new album, E=MC² just leaked on the Internet today.


The album is suppose to be released April 15th, via Island Def Jam Records.

The first single off the album, "Touch My Body" is currently number 18 on the Billboard Hot 100 single charts.

I'm kind of on the fence with Mariah. "The Emancipation of MiMi" was such a great album, and the songs on the album were hot, but when I hear stuff like "Touch My Body" and "Migrate" it pulls me back and makes me question why?

Mariah is an amazing songwriter, I just think she can come with something better than: touch my body/ throw me on the floor/ wrestle me around/.....blah, blah, blah.

She is too deep in the game to be singing corny shit like that.


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy